Appearance on The PowerVie Podcast
January 26, 2023
I was honored and grateful to be invited as a guest on "The PowerVie Podcast," hosted by David Hall of All Contractor Marketing.
It’s the most wide-ranging interview, as a guest, I can remember doing, as we talked about:
- Leaving corporate to start my own business
- Founding Backpacks of Love twelve years ago
- Fulfilling your desire for purpose-filled charitable work whether in corporate or in your own business.
- How I got into podcasting and my work with Business RadioX® - North Fulton and Business RadioX®.
- Why starting a podcast is like buying a puppy, and why most podcasts are inactive
- How to determine whether your business should have a podcast
- How a podcast can move the revenue needle in your business
- The importance of pricing in growing your business.
- Why value pricing does not mean you’re “taking advantage of people.”
- My forthcoming book, The Price and Value Journey: Raise Your Confidence, Your Value, and Your Prices Using The Generosity Mindset.
You can find the show on YouTube:
You will also find the show on Anchor or on your favorite podcast app
It was a fun conversation, and David made that possible. He’s a superb host!
I'm grateful to David and his colleagues at All Contractor Marketing for having me on their show. I'm also looking forward to reciprocating and having him on North Fulton Business Radio very soon.
Image courtesy of David Hall and All Contractor Marketing
(This blog post was also posted on LinkedIn.)
©Ray Business Advisors, LLC and John Ray
About me: I help solo or small professional services firm owners with the confidence and positioning necessary to improve their pricing and change the trajectory of not only their business but their life.
I have a podcast called The Price and Value Journey, which features interviews with industry leaders and audio versions of my blog posts. You can find the podcast on your favorite podcast app.
I also have a book coming out in 2023: The Price and Value Journey: Raise Your Confidence, Your Value, and Your Prices to Grow Your Business Using The Generosity Mindset.
For more information, go to PriceValueJourney.com
Leave a Comment